Offering a broad range of benefits is one of the ways we give back to our employees. The following list is not comprehensive and subject to change.
Insurance Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Health: Choose from the QuikTrip self administered plan with a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or an HMO (except in Iowa). QuikTrip contributes approximately 80% of the total cost of the plan.
- Dental: Two free cleanings per year. Annual deductible and $1,250 annual calendar year maximum per covered individual.
- Life: Coverage at twice the previous year's earnings. Supplemental term and whole life plans also available.
- Vision: Covers eye examinations and glasses or contact lenses.
- Part-Time Employees are eligible for insurance coverage through Starbridge after 30 days of employment and may enroll in the standard QuikTrip Benefits Plan at their second anniversary, given they’ve met the minimum number of hours worked.
- 401(k): QuikTrip matches employee contribution at a 50% rate for up to 6% of their annual pay. An annual maximum amount of $16,500 from each employee's compensation can be invested in QuikTrip's 401(k) plan.
- Profit Sharing: QuikTrip annually contributes a percentage of pretax profit to employees who have been with QT at least one year, are at least twenty-one years of age, and have worked at least one thousand hours.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): QuikTrip annually contributes company stock equivalent to a percentage of pretax profit to employees who have been with QT at least one year, are at least twenty-one years of age, and have worked at least one thousand hours.
- 2 weeks after 1 year of full-time employment
- 3 weeks after 5 years of full-time employment
- 4 weeks after 10 years of full-time employment
- 5 weeks after 15 years of employment (store employees only)
- Part-time employees accrue vacation after 2 years of employment
Other Job Benefits For Both Full and Part Time
- Christmas bonus
- Weekly pay through direct deposit or payroll card
- Credit union
- Seniority awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Free fountain drinks/coffee while on duty
- Free checking with minimum balance
- QT Cares: Disaster can strike anytime, anywhere, to any one of us. The QuikTrip Cares Employee Disaster Fund is dedicated to helping QT employees affected by an unexpected and unavoidable emergency or disaster: life-altering emergencies such as a house fire, accident, or sudden illness in the family; natural disasters such as floods, tornadoes, or hurricanes; or financial hardship caused by a death in the family or personal tragedy.
- Paid sabbatical
Additional Benefits For Full Time
- Medical reimbursement accounts
- Child care reimbursement accounts
- Sick pay