Mobile App FAQs
General App Functions:
Where can I find nutritional and/or allergen information?
• Nutritional information can be provided to you by calling our Service Center at 800-247-3452 option 6. You can also get nutritional information by visiting any of our store locations.
How can I update my profile including favorite locations, favorite menu items and preferred fuel type?
• iPhone: From the main screen, click 'Manage Settings'. There, you can make modifications to all sections of your profile.
• Android: From the home screen, click on the three dots in the top right corner, then click 'Settings'. There, you can make modifications to all sections of your profile.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
• From the main screen, select 'sign in to QuikTrip', select the 'Forgot Password' link. Enter the email address you used to register with and then click 'Next.' After verifying your email address and your security question, you will then be prompted to set a new password.
What are the password requirements?
• Passwords must be 8-20 characters, requiring at least 1 capital letter, 1 special character and 1 number.
How do I transfer my account info if I get a new phone?
• Download the QT mobile app from either the Google Play or Apple App Store and sign in to the app using your user credentials to use your profile. Your favorites will be displayed in the app on the new device upon sign-in.
QT Specific App Functions:
How do I locate a QT near me?
• With location services on: click on 'STORES' screen. You will see the ten nearest locations populate on the map and in the list view. • With location services off or on, you can search for stores in other locations by entering text (address, city, state, zip) in the search box on the store location screen.
Why are only ten stores displayed at one time?
• For the convenience of the user and to simplify the experience, we've elected to display the ten nearest so you can easily choose from those most convenient to your current location or your search results location. However when you reach the bottom of the list of ten stores, you have the option to 'Load More Stores.' Swipe up swiftly on the store list to load ten more stores.
How often do you update gas prices in the app?
• We try and update the app as quickly as possible, but due to communication and technical issues prices reflected may not be correct. Prices at the pump shall control in all cases.
What are the QT Kitchens hours?
• Most QT Kitchens
are open from 6 a.m. to 10p.m. Kitchen hours may vary by location.
Why aren't gas prices published on the store details and store location pages?
• Gas prices can be viewed by creating a profile and logging into the app.
How many stores can I have as a favorite?
• You can have a maximum of three favorite locations.
How do I add/delete favorite locations?
• Go into the Store Details screen. Selecting the star will add it as a favorite. Deselecting the star will remove it as a favorite. • iPhone - Modify favorites by 'swiping right' on the store list view and either add or remove favorites. • iPhone - Organize your favorite stores within the 'Manage Locations' section of the app. From your 'HOME' screen select 'Manage Settings.' You can resort favorites and also remove locations from favorites in the 'Manage Locations' list. • Android - Modify favorites by long-pressing the location you want to add or remove as a favorite on the store list view. • Android - Organize your favorites in the 'Manage Locations' section of the app. Go to the 'Settings' in the top right corner and then click 'Manage Locations.' You can resort favorites and also remove locations from favorites in the 'Manage Locations list.
I want to set my preferred fuel type to something other than 'Unleaded'. How can I do that?
• The app defaults to unleaded but you can modify the choice by tapping the selected fuel grade and choosing your preferred from the list. • This can be changed from several different screens; 'HOME' screen, the 'Store Details' screen or from your 'Settings.'
How do I turn off the push notifications?
• iPhone: Go to the device 'Manage Settings' and turn off 'Push Notifications' for QuikTrip app. • Android: Go to 'Settings' and move the 'Push Notifications' toggle to the left.
Why does someone else have more coupons than I do?
• In order to utilize all available coupons, a user must have created an account within the app and be signed in. This will allow users to view and redeem available coupons.
Mobile Ordering Specific Functions:
Why do I need to create a new account?
• The app requires new and existing users to create an account. This new mobile ordering account will allow for a more secure system for mobile ordering as well as provide users with special offers and deals.
How do I create an account?
• Upon launching your app, tap the 'sign into QuikTrip' option. From there, select the 'Create Account' button and input the required information. After you create an account, you will receive a verification email from QT Promotions at the email address you provided. From there you will verify your email. At that point you are ready to start using the app!
How do I place an order?
• Select the store where you'd like to place your order > select your pick-up time for now or a later time; select 'order from our menu' > select the product you'd like to order > select 'checkout' or 'return to menu' to add more items > checkout once you've added all items to your cart > select your method of payment > lastly, select 'order now'.
Do I have to create an account in order to place a mobile order?
• No, you are welcome to order as a guest. You will go through the same steps to place an order, but you will be required to pay in the app for your order.
How do I know if an item is available to order?
• If an item is out of inventory, the order button will say 'unavailable' and will turn gray.
How will I know if toppings or extra items are unavailable?
• If any topping or extra items are unavailable, the option to add the item will be grayed out and you will not be able to select it.
How do I pay for my order?
• There are two options. 1. Input a card upon checkout. 2. Pay in store (you must have a verified email address in order to utilize this feature).
How do I add a payment method?
• To pay for your order, we have given you two ways to enter your card information. Upon checkout, select 'use a new card' and you can either: 1. Enter it manually or 2. Use camera, which will take a picture of your card, but you will have to enter in your CVV number. • To change your payment method, go to your settings > Payment Methods > Manage > Add or delete a card.
Why can't I pay in store?
• In order to utilize the pay in store functionality, you must have verified your email address used to register the app. If your email is not verified, the pay in store option will not be available.
How do I verify my account?
• After you've created an account, a verification link will be sent to your email. Click the link in the email to verify the email you used to create an account. • If you don't have the original verification email, you can resend the email to yourself—both iOS and Android have this feature. Go to your settings and select the button 'resend verification email' and an email will be sent to the email you used to create your account.
Can I place an order for the next day?
• No. Orders can only be scheduled for same-day pick-up. Most QT Kitchens hours are 6am-10pm. Kitchen hours may vary by location.
What is a QuikOrder?
• A QuikOrder is order that you want to save as your favorite. This will allow you to 'order now', creating a quicker order and checkout process.
How do I set a QuikOrder?
• When you select 'Order Now' on your QuikOrder, it will automatically default to the store nearest to you. If you'd like to change your pickup location, tap 'Order Now' on your QuikOrder, select 'Add more items from menu,' then select 'change' and scroll through the list of stores to find where you would like to pick up your order. Once you have identified the store, select 'order' and your store will be changed.
Where do I pick up my order?
• If you paid for your order in the app, walk to the QT Kitchens counter and the clerk will hand your order to you. • If you chose the pay in store, go to the check stand first to pay for your order. Once you have for your order, walk to the QT Kitchens counter to pick up your order.
What should I do if my order was made incorrectly?
• Explain to the store clerk how your order was incorrect, and they will assist you. If there is still an issue, please call the help desk at 800-848-1966.
Can I change my order once it has been placed?
• An order cannot be changed or modified once it has been placed. However, you can cancel your order and place a new order. To cancel your order please call the QT Call Center at 844-478-8646.
I forgot to add something to my cart before I placed my order. Can I add items to my order once it has been placed?
• Once an order has been placed, you cannot add additional items to that order. If you want to order additional items, you can place another order.
Can I cancel my order?
• Yes, as long as you cancel your order before your scheduled pick-up time. You can call the QT Call Center at 844-478-8646 and they will assist you.
If I cancel my order, will I get a refund?
• You will be refunded for a cancelled order as long as the order is cancelled before the scheduled pick-up time. Orders cancelled after the scheduled pick up time will not receive a refund.
Do you store my payment information?
Is my payment information safe?
After I submitted my order, I realized I ordered from the wrong store. How can I change that?
• If you need to make changes to your order, you can call the QT Call Center at 844-478-8646 and they will assist you.
Is there a limit on how many items I can order?
• A user can order no more than 10 X-Large pizzas or have no more than 20 items per cart.
Is there a limit on the price of my cart?
• Users are required to pay in app on orders greater than $50.
What happens if I forget to pick up my order?
• If you do not pick up your order, the order will be marked as abandoned and QuikTrip will flag your account.
Why can't I select 'order' at some stores?
• While we are working quickly for mobile ordering to be available at all stores, not all of our stores have the mobile ordering feature at this time. As new updates arrive, we'll let you know!
Why won't some of my coupons redeem in my mobile order cart?
• Currently, the only items that can be ordered through the app are QT Kitchens items. Only coupons associated with items ordered in the app can be redeemed through the app. All other coupons may be used at the time of in-store purchases.
I cancelled an order where I used a coupon. Do I get that back?
• Yes, if you cancelled your order before your scheduled pick-up time, your coupon will be available in your app as long as the offer has not expired.
I have additional questions. How can I reach customer service?
• You can reach us at
I have additional questions about the mobile app, how can I get them answered?
• You can reach us at